Today's widowhood musings:
1. Trying to keep my three boys from dismantling a quilt store while I attempted to learn to 'really' quilt with some of my old work buddies proved not so successful. But I'm so excited to finally learn to quilt the right way. School starts soon for my boys....
2. A $25 massage school massage is still fabulous. And was overdue. I realized in this massage that I feel like I don't even know my body anymore--I didn't realize what actually ached the most until what I thought ached the most...didn't.
3. The Cheescake Factory will give a table of 1 as much bread as a table of 2.
4. It is assumed that a party of 1 will want to sit at the bar.
5. Judging by the very good looking obviously single man sitting by himself and also NOT drinking anything but water, I may've chosen wrong by sitting at a table.
6. I am so grateful for MB for watching my kids. I needed these 4 hours to myself SO BAD. I'm one grateful woman.
1 comment:
So glad you came yesterday. I had to leave as William was almost to meltdown mode without your big boys to entertain him. And school's still a few years off. :) oh well. It goes by fast. Hopefully we'll see you next week!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.