Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday

Another whirlwind Wednesday at the Smith home. Got kids off to school. Made my favorite chicken chili recipe for the Blue and Gold Dinner tonight. Watched Miss K for my child swap with a friend so we can help out at school. Went to Body Pump and upped my weights (ouch), stopped by Home Depot, Got kids from school (early dismissal day), made a robot cake for scouts tonight, packed up all the loot, Blue and Gold bonanza (I determined those things are simply NOT made for single moms with toddlers. It's so dumb that I don't a system down for such events. I kept losing Carson, over and over....), wrapped Justin and Spencer up as robots (in tin foil) as part of the themed night, and then got everyone and everything packed back up home. And now...I'm too tired to do the dishes or makes sure that I have clean clothes for tomorrow. That will have to wait for another day. Wednesdays make me fairly crazy. Yay. I survived.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Wednesdays here are early dismissal too and they always seem to be crazy busy. It's good to know I'm not alone!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.