Friday, August 26, 2011

Relief

Of my many widow worries, there have been two that have topped them all.

And I think I figured out 1 out of 2 today.

My nursing license. I have been fretting over how many hours I've worked in order to renew it next year. Nebraska requires 500 hours worked over the previous 5 years for each renewal period (every two years we renew our licenses). I renewed last October, and got to thinking that I might be in trouble when it comes time to renew in 2012, that I might not have enough hours worked. I decided to stop stewing about this potential problem and find out if it was, in fact, an issue. I called my HR department and found out that all is well. I feel such a huge burden lifted from my shoulders. Problem #1 solved. Now for #2. I think I'm coming up with a plan for that one. If only all my problems could be solved by picking up a phone and having a 60 second conversation.

Ahhh. HUGE SIGH of RELIEF. It is a BIG deal.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yay for problem #1 solved! :) It is a big deal!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.