Per Justin and Spencer's therapist's request, I'm going to try a new tactic. I've been looking at houses to buy to accomplish this same goal, but I will give this idea a go and see what happens.
Today I am dismantling a crib, placing it in my room, which will be Carson's new residence. Yep. I have a roomie again.
I'm well aware that many children have to share a bedroom with their siblings growig up. I had to share on and off through the years. But because my children are so messed up in the sleep department, they need their own sleeping quarters. We shall see how this goes. Taking apart/ putting back together a crib is not simple--even for a guy-- so I am hoping that this method doesn't fall flat, mostly because I really don't want to redo the crib in a week. But at least it will shake things up for a bit and hopefully cause some success. I'm wishfully hoping this does the trick. It just HAS to.
2 comments:
Good luck with the new sleeping arrangements. Just wanted to let you know that we think of you often and pray for you and your family each day.
If you want help please let me know, leave a message on Heather's facebook as she can get in touch with me. Would love to see you!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.