Sunday, May 6, 2012
This Week's Blessings
Week in Blessings:
Lawn cared for twice, by two kind people. And on really super hot days. SO grateful for them.
Babysitters for my boys, several times.
Had help moving furniture to make room for my new couches.
Survived court. Eternally grateful for an attorney who puts up with me freaking out. Hopefully only one more court date. Hopefully that'll be it for my getting ill right before these dates. Blech.
Single Adult Conference on Saturday. Blessing in disguise.
Was able to "webster" my family room for the first time in months. Thanks to having a sitter for Carson.
Didn't get sunburned at the hot football and soccer games of the boys on Saturday.
Sweet friends who came and cheered on Justin at football. I know he felt special that someone would take time to watch him play.
Yummy homemade jam from the YW auction on Friday. YUM. I need to make some bread to go with. Or just go to Rotella's.
Double workout last Monday. Felt SO good.
Double workout planned for tomorrow. Not sure what is up with needing to dance and kick box lately, but it works. I'm thinking I need a punching bag in the garage too. Wish I could run and I would just put a treadmill in the basement.
Good looking single men. Am I allowed to say that? Well I did.
Done with thunderstorms for the week? Fingers crossed. They're only fun when NOT sharing a room with a Carson who is scared. And when I could cuddle up with a man. That's all storms are good for. Which basically means I don't like them now.
Been extra tired with a week of no sleep; this is a blessing because when I actually have been able to sleep, I've haven't been waking up with nutty dreams.
Carsons ramblings this week. Man, that boy can say some talk.
The lettuce that is growing on my doorstep in pots. Lots of it. I hope it'll be edible.
I'm almost ready for the next change. Almost. The boys are ready though. I just don't know if I can cut out my friend sugar.
A new week is ahead.
I'm one day closer to seeing Adam again. Yep. It's cryptic but it's true.
I like truth.
And I'm not sure why I can't get blogger to format this thing. Still. I think it's because I'm not using a PC....ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.