I was thinking on my goals for 2013. I want to make some goals that are attainable, goals that won't overwhelm me. This is tough because I always can list a million things that I'd really like to do--and I am sincere about all of them. But since simple is better right now in my life, here goes:
Physical: Fit in exercise at home before work.
Join Weight Watchers. It is finally time to dig deep. I'm ready.
Mental: Decide whether to go back and do the DNP program.
Emotional: It is time to start dating to determine what I really want this time around. Start breaking down the misconceptions and walls that I have about dating.
Spiritual: Daily personal scripture reading, in addition to family reading.
1 comment:
I think my sister Kim still does WW, if you're looking for a buddy.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.