Monday, March 5, 2012
A bit nervous
A part of me thinks it won't happen....I've already started trying to think up some crafty way of fitting three kids in a bedroom that literally doesn't have room to fit two beds in case it doesn't work. And I'd turn the other small bedroom into a much needed play room? In went the mortgage application today. Whew. I half expected I would feel awful about it, or feel really really good about it. Instead I just feel neutral. I think it is indication of how I've felt about much of my life--that there isn't an absolute right or a wrong with any of these big decisions, that it'll work if it needs to, and not if it needs to. We shall see....
2 comments:
i really enjoyed your thoughts on empathy. it is something i need to work on too. i often "feel bad" for others but like you said, it is different to actually picture yourself in their shoes and struggles. our families would be more peaceful and our society would be more understanding if people did more of that.
a new house?!! so excited to hear more...
Hopefully it'll work out the way you want. I'm crossing my fingers for ya!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.