I still remember coming to your reception on the 18th. You were an absolutely stunning bride! I hope you have a chance today to look back at some pictures and enjoy some memories. I so, so, so, so wish it didn't have to be memories. Love and hugs and prayers your way...
I echo everything Laura put and send my thoughts to you today. Your wedding was beautiful and I remember feeling like you were the first of the bunch to get married and I couldn't wait to have it just like you! You and Adam have three amazing children because of that special day. I truly believe because of being married in the temple, you two are still celebrating 11 years today, just not exactly in person. Thinking about you through this season and sending love to you today.
2 comments:
I still remember coming to your reception on the 18th. You were an absolutely stunning bride! I hope you have a chance today to look back at some pictures and enjoy some memories. I so, so, so, so wish it didn't have to be memories. Love and hugs and prayers your way...
I echo everything Laura put and send my thoughts to you today. Your wedding was beautiful and I remember feeling like you were the first of the bunch to get married and I couldn't wait to have it just like you! You and Adam have three amazing children because of that special day. I truly believe because of being married in the temple, you two are still celebrating 11 years today, just not exactly in person. Thinking about you through this season and sending love to you today.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.