Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

After a very emotionally draining rollercoastery week, tonight was just what I needed. A great night with friends, and a break from my kids--they played and played with little ones their ages and had a blast. It was particularly heartwarming to see Justin having a good time, I don't see him that enthused all that often. I could probably blog a whole lot about the evening and the sweet friends to whom I'm grateful for, but I'm honestly so stuffed with yummy dinner and dessert that I'm just going to crash. ALL THREE kids did exactly that--they haven't done that ever--not one peep from any of them when I put them to bed. N.E.V.E.R. have they done that. So nice. We may need to move in next door to the E's just so they have good play buddies! Ha! Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.