I feel like when real, obvious answers to prayers are received, it is important that those answers are written down. It is way too easy to question or forget when real impressions are received.
I think I simply haven't wanted the answer that I received to one of my problems, one of my major stumbling blocks.
I woke up two days with the answer clear as day. "Stop that!" was the exact phrase. Now the hard part is actually following through. When we rely on certain things as a safe place to escape the realities and difficulties of the world, yet we know we are not helping ourselves progress...it is simply tough to follow through with the counsel of "stop that." Argh. But I know it is right. So now to figure out how. Next step in the process. Seriously, life is way too complicated. But I guess I should be grateful to receive an answer to my many prayers. So I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.