Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Healing Moments

My rollercoaster day:
Summerschool dropoff
Gym
Summerschool pickup
Trip to the Mormon Trail Center for picnic with the boys and to view the amazing sculpture exhibit on display through the end of the month
Phone calls: mom, widower friend, mom, media reporter, mom, friend, Adam's coworker
Water lawn/plants (still can't get that darn patch of grass to grow, but my berries and trees are still alive!)
Pottytraining intermixed
Paperwork (does it ever end?)
Dinner with widow/widower group in The Old Market, met lovely people
Listening to a thunderstorm now. Love it. The only thing better would be cuddling up to Adam in this storm.

And healing was done last night. I now can honestly say that I will never look at forgiveness the same. I love it. It is for me. The Savior and the Atonement are REAL. I love when I gain greater insight about the Atonement, I am grateful for new found understanding. Tender mercies abound if we will seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.