Carson has been crawling around the house today, babbling up a storm, going up stairs as fast as he can before I catch him, and waving. Quite a bit. He started it again a few minutes ago, babbling: "da-da-da-da" and waving at the same time. He was doing this quite a bit earlier today. I always wonder what babies can see and feel and hear and does it differ from the rest of us? Maybe he can see Adam? Something inside me thinks it's a very good possibility. It warms my heart.
3 comments:
I think it's a very good possibility as well. :)
I'm sure he does!!!
When I heard that Carson was babbling that at the hospital that was one of my first thoughts.. maybe he could see Adam! Babies are so close to heaven I wouldn't be surprised.
We are praying for you and your family. We love you so much!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.