Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Glimpses

This could be a good life. Words to a song on the radio that is fitting while I'm snuggled up to Carson on the couch deciding what I will or won't do today while the big boys are at school.

Carson's vocabulary has been getting so distinct and clear. My baby is growing up. He just told me, "I luh loo." Translation: "I love you." Not too much better than those words.

Been doing maybe a bit too much daydreaming. But for my nothing-on-the-calendar day today, it is perfect.

Moved Adam out of my bedroom yesterday. He's in the hallway (his stuff, that is. It IS him. It is all I tangibly have left of him.). That's the best I could do, the hallway. He will be moved to the basement soon. My room looks better, I must say. I created a little corner of the room for Justin's and my Monopoly game, on a table. We determined that we needed a space where little brothers would stay out of our ongoing game. Justin loves our Monopoly time. If only he understood how much Adam loved to play Monopoly. He will, in time.

Now, to decide how productive to be today....

1 comment:

kelly said...

Ahh Monopoly! Tyler loves that game too. I don't yet. I love that you have a place set up for Justin.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.