+ for today: A friend came over to visit. Her baby is about a week older than Carson and we got to swap pregnancy stories through the gestation of our babies, it was fun to have a baby buddy. When she came over today, she set Lillian on the floor to play, it dawned on me that Carson could probably sit up too. And he can. I've been in such a fog that I forgot that he's probably capable of sitting like a big boy. Shame on me! Oh well, I still think it's August, in my head. It'll be amazing if I dress my kids appropriately for winterish weather soon...I'm still wearing flip flops and think it's a steamy 98 degrees out. It's been decently toasty lately, but definitely not still August. I don't know how to convince my brain of this yet. Maybe in January when it's -30 windchills I'll figure it out.
-- for today: It's 10/11/10. I forgot (and feel guilty that I forgot) that today is the 2 month mark for the accident. I don't know, I guess it's because a part of me marks everything by weeks. Every Wednesday is a reminder of another week. And Wednesdays used to be marked by me as my day of going to work through the past 4 1/2 years. Really bizarre to mark it differently in my head now.
1 comment:
You are a brave, strong woman. I'm sorry your mom had to finally leave. But your parents are great and will always be there for you. How I wish you were not in this nightmare. But your entries are inspirational and uplifting of how the human spirit can fight back and and how you continue to find meaning in this life. Love you.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.