I don't feel like posting what I just spent a long time writing. Guess it's just one of those posts. And I didn't even use naughty words in it. Hmm. I just feel drained. And tomorrow will be another snow day....
Missing Adam tonight as I'm having a hard time getting babies to bed. Watching this crazy snow storm. Three different people have come to our aid in shoveling snow today, but alas, the snow is ALL piled back up again tonight, it's amazing. One of those things we didn't know before buying this house, that the snow always drifts in our yard. Thankfully we have southern exposure and when things start to melt, our driveway always melts first. Haha.
Enjoyed my fireplace today during our snow day. Enjoyed it last night too when I got babies to bed. I miss curling up with Adam on cold nights like this. Oh, how I miss him. Maybe I'll go take a hot bath with the wonderful lavender essential oil that a friend at church gave me on Sunday. Justin worries about me when I'm in there and comes and talks through the door. Poor baby. I'm the only one he has in the house to worry about him, so he worries about me.
It's not fair.
1 comment:
It isn't fair. Weeping for you! And praying, praying for God's comfort. Love you!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.