I love the post about touching the temple. What a perfect way to make the day special! I also love all these pics of your handsome boys. You are an amazing woman and mother. Thank you for inspiring me. <3
Once again, you are making wonderful memories for your boys. I love this tradition of yours. And I can't get over how HANDSOME those boys are. They are growing up so fast and are SO adorable. Plus your camera skills are looking pretty great too :). The head stone looks wonderful as well. We love the Smith family!
Hi Melissa! I LOVE these pictures, the boys are so handsome. I love taking time to read your posts, they force me to stop and ponder my life nad how I can be of service to others, and ALWAYS amaze me how strong you are, you are a true example to me. HUGS!
4 comments:
I love the post about touching the temple. What a perfect way to make the day special! I also love all these pics of your handsome boys. You are an amazing woman and mother. Thank you for inspiring me. <3
What great photos! It looks like you had a great day in your own unique way...and that's how special memories and traditions are born. Nice job!
Once again, you are making wonderful memories for your boys. I love this tradition of yours. And I can't get over how HANDSOME those boys are. They are growing up so fast and are SO adorable. Plus your camera skills are looking pretty great too :). The head stone looks wonderful as well. We love the Smith family!
Hi Melissa! I LOVE these pictures, the boys are so handsome. I love taking time to read your posts, they force me to stop and ponder my life nad how I can be of service to others, and ALWAYS amaze me how strong you are, you are a true example to me. HUGS!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.