Saturday, June 30, 2012

And the doctor ordered...

A good scream. Scream I sure did. My throat is hoarse. I hate that certain triggers I simply can't avoid, even though I wish and pray that I could avoid them. Argh, I hate it. Hate. I needed the kids to go in another room and let me scream and freak out, and good ol' Justin, he let me. There are times like that that I wish I could confront certain people about my frustrations and just be done with it. But it is the realization that some people just don't 'get' it and my letting my tongue loose won't help. It. Drives. Me. Batty. Thankfully my mom let me let loose my frustrations and didn't even make a comment when I said some words she doesn't like. I had no other vocabulary for it, it was that simple. I will take some deep breaths and try to do some more difficult things.

I think the bottom line is, we need to respect the wishes of one another. Always. It has always been the issue and probably always will be.

I may need to go scream again. I wonder if my neighbors can hear when I scream....

1 comment:

H said...

In my neighborhood, screaming is perfectly normal. Or maybe I meant "in my room"...

Hang in there...you can do it. Even if you need to scream sometimes.

Love ya!
H

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.