That was pretty quick. My grandma's husband passed away in February and the funeral home had errors on it and she still hasn't gotten the correct cert. So, she's pretty much broke.
I wasn't sure if I should post something here or on the facebook but I wanted to say thanks for posting on my blog. It's good to hear from you. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow but I know I look big. I know cause Jodi L said tonight "HOW far along are you?!". Yikes. Never a good sign. But it'll be worth it. My running is more of a walk right now. Really. Do you ever take the little one's out walking? I think we live close by, maybe we could walk together sometime? I do have a park about a block or less from my house. Just let me know! I'm always up for company!
3 comments:
wow, what a strange document to recieve. we continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
are you going to post pics of the boys? I bet Carson is getting SO big.
That was pretty quick. My grandma's husband passed away in February and the funeral home had errors on it and she still hasn't gotten the correct cert. So, she's pretty much broke.
I wasn't sure if I should post something here or on the facebook but I wanted to say thanks for posting on my blog. It's good to hear from you. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow but I know I look big. I know cause Jodi L said tonight "HOW far along are you?!". Yikes. Never a good sign. But it'll be worth it. My running is more of a walk right now. Really. Do you ever take the little one's out walking? I think we live close by, maybe we could walk together sometime? I do have a park about a block or less from my house. Just let me know! I'm always up for company!
Miss you.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.